If some of the content is grayed out and unplayable, this means that the most recent update was not received by all of your devices. This can occur if a phone was off or had difficulty connected to wifi during the most recent update. To update your content, open the Rendever Settings app, and tap the “start sync” button.
Articles in this section
- What are the noises that my headset is making while putting the headset on?
- The tablet controls everything, if I accidentally close Rendever on my tablet, what happens in the headset?
- I accidentally ended up outside of the Rendever app while using the tablet. How do I get back?
- I used the phone for back to back sessions, and half-way through the second session, the phone got an overheating warning. Can I push past this?
- Some of the content on my tablet is grayed out and cannot be played.