Running any kind of virtual reality is a very intensive process on the phones. We recommend not using a single device for more than 30 minutes straight to avoid overheating. If a device does overheat, simply remove it from the headset and let it sit until it cools off. Please do not place overheating devices in the fridge or freezer, as this can damage them.
Articles in this section
- What are the noises that my headset is making while putting the headset on?
- The tablet controls everything, if I accidentally close Rendever on my tablet, what happens in the headset?
- I accidentally ended up outside of the Rendever app while using the tablet. How do I get back?
- I used the phone for back to back sessions, and half-way through the second session, the phone got an overheating warning. Can I push past this?
- Some of the content on my tablet is grayed out and cannot be played.