If you ever close the Rendever app on your tablet while leading an experience, the experience will continue to play in the headsets until you reconnect the tablet, or the experience ends, at which point your residents will go back to the Rendever waiting room, where they can discuss the previous experience until you’re ready to start the end one.
Articles in this section
- What are the noises that my headset is making while putting the headset on?
- The tablet controls everything, if I accidentally close Rendever on my tablet, what happens in the headset?
- I accidentally ended up outside of the Rendever app while using the tablet. How do I get back?
- I used the phone for back to back sessions, and half-way through the second session, the phone got an overheating warning. Can I push past this?
- Some of the content on my tablet is grayed out and cannot be played.